Back in a previous life I used to work for a small production company on the Warner Bros. lot. One day in front of our office a well-known movie producer decided to walk outside in his pajamas and, while screaming on his cell phone, threw a cup of coffee at his assistant. Knowing Hollywood isn't short on crazies, I found myself in quite a quandary. On one hand I loved telling stories with pictures (it’s what I went to school for, after all). On the other hand, I didn’t love dealing with absolute nut jobs. I then discovered I could have my cake and eat it too as a wedding photographer.
Seriously, though, I want to thank you for taking a moment to learn a little bit more about me both as a person and as a photographer. I know there are lots of options out there these days when it comes to photographers for your wedding, portraits or any other special occasion, so I truly do appreciate the time you’re spending here on my site. Being married myself I know that when it comes to wedding planning especially there are lots of things to do and very little time to do them. Believe me when I say my job is to make your life as easy as possible when it comes to your photography. I pride myself on being responsive (I respond to emails with the speed of light) and communicating clearly with all of my clients.
When I’m not serving as your own personal photojournalist you can usually find me drinking coffee, dominating Angry Birds, or drinking coffee while dominating Angry Birds (I’m a multitasker). Also, seeing as how I grew up in Massachusetts there’s a pretty good chance I’ll be following one of Boston’s pro sports teams. Yes, I’m a Celtics fan. Don’t hold it against me.
Want to know more? Here are 10 random things about me:
1. I have an obscenely large blu-ray collection- 279 and counting.
2. I've seen every episode of Law & Order - at least twice.
3. I have a maltipoo named Poppy. She's half maltese/half poodle. Yep, a real man's dog.
4. Despite growing up in New England I say "y'all" quite a bit.
5. I was one of those nerds waiting in line at the Apple Store on release day for the iPhone 3G. And 3Gs. And 4.
6. I cried a little when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004.
7. I played a high school basketball game at the "new" Boston Garden where the Celtics play and actually kissed the leprechaun at center court.
8. Fall is my favorite season, hands down.
9. I thought iPads were stupid until I got one. Now it's one of my favorite gadgets.
10. People tell me I look like Liam Neeson.